URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED!
The time has come again to book for the annual DBT conference. This year it is being held on Friday 4th November at Manchester University.Here are some of the highlights to look forward to:
- Dr Melanie Harned, treatment developer of the Prolonged Exposure protocol will give a keynote address about this important new intervention
- Professor Alan Fruzzetti treatment developer of Family Connections, will deliver a keynote address on consultation team
- Dr Janet Feigenbaum will provide a workshop on getting people back to work with DBT
- Dr Richard Booth will compare and contrast data from his dual implementation of RO and Standard DBT groups
- Dr Maggie Stanton and Dr Christine Dunkley workshop on teaching mindfulness skills
Plus short presentations on research projects from up and down the UK with Forensic, Eating disorders, CAMHS and Adult populations.
Meet up with your national and international co-therapists in DBT, swap news, views and ideas.
The cost of the conference is being subsidised this year – at £50 for members and £100 for non members.
To book, follow this link https://www.sfdbt.org/?espresso_events=2016-annual-conference-of-the-society-for-dialectical-behaviour-therapy-2
Your SfDBT committee